There are nearly 3,000 active Certified Green Professionals in the United States working in all aspects of the high-performance home building and remodeling industry, from contractors and their subs to real estate agents and appraisal experts.
The CGP designation through the National Association of Home Builders teaches builders, remodelers and other industry professionals how to incorporate green and sustainable building principles into homes— without driving up the cost of construction. The required courses provide a solid background in green building methods, as well as the tools to reach consumers, from the organization leading the charge to provide market-driven green building solutions to the home building industry.
Join the CGPs today!
The 21st Century Building Expo & Conference will offer the required courses September 15-17 in Charlotte, NC.
- Green Building for Building Professionals – September 15-16 taught by John Barrows
- Business Management for Building Professionals – September 17 taught by Michael Strong [You can also take the Basics of Building course OR hold an NAHB designation to meet this requirement.]
- Have a minimum of two years of building industry experience
- Complete and submit the online CGP graduation application or the print version
- Submit a signed CGP Code of Ethicsor agree to the terms electronically
Visit www.21buildingexpo.com to register. On the registration form, after you enter your contact information, select “Continuing Education” and then select the courses you plan to attend. For questions, contact email@example.com or 1-800-662-7129.
Tags: builder, cgp, green building
Categorised in: Education
This post was written by Jeffrey Turner