Registration is officially open for the 14th annual 21st Century Building Expo & Conference to be held at the Charlotte Convention Center September 13-15, 2016.
Builders, remodelers, trade contractors, real estate agents and other home building industry professionals are encouraged to attend our industry’s largest educational conference and exposition in the Southeast. With 50+ educational sessions, 150+ exhibit booths and exciting new networking events, you don’t want to miss out!
A CELEBRATION OF BIGGER, BRIGHTER, BOLDER IDEAS
As our industry continues to grow, so does the 21CBEC! We have many new events planned for 2016, so mark your calendars, register and make plans to join us in Charlotte. Here is a sneak peak of what we have planned:
- HGTV Star Chip Wade will be our guest on September 14. Wade will host a meet and greet in the NCHBA booth and be the presenter in the Design House Luncheon Presentation: The Art of Amazing Space.
- The Design House, which debuted last year to rave reviews, returns September 14 with exciting seminars and workshops to keep you up-to-date on the latest new home trends. Check the website for the full schedule, but for example, Chip Wade will present a workshop, The Changing Indoor/Outdoor Space: Giving Your Customers What They Didn’t Know They Wanted.
- The inaugural Galaxy Award winners will be announced at a luncheon September 15. We will recognize the top performing sales agents and builders from across North Carolina.
- A Housing Economic Forecast is scheduled for September 15 featuring reknowned economist Mark Vitner. There is no charge to attend this event, but space is limited.
- Nationally-recognized sales coach Meredith Oliver will present her Sales Rally for new home sales agents September 15.
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by Jeffrey Turner