- Deluxe or superior banner ($800) – these hang outside the entrance to the Expo Floor, giving you added visibility.
- Logo, web link and short message in one eblast ($500).
- Participation in the Grand Prize Thursday and Friday – attendees who want to be eligible to win the Grand Prizes must visit your booth and receive a stamp ($500).
Why choose the 21CBEC?
We could tell you all about the things that make the 21CBEC great — we’ve survived the last five years; we use a right-to-work facility, saving you considerable money; we serve an area with a strong housing market; and the list goes on.
But what you REALLY care about is What’s In It For My Company?
1. You will create brand awareness. This helps your company become a player in its market.
2. You will generate qualified leads. With it becoming harder and harder to get face time with potential clients in their office, we bring them to you. Bring them to your booth where they can interact with the new products, something they aren’t able to do online.
3. You will be the “expert.” Builders research your product online, but when you are face to face, you become the “expert” who can answer their questions immediately.
4. You will build relationships with your customers and potential customers. They can offer you feedback on what you need to do to compete stronger, increase sales and take your business to the next level. We invite you to capitalize on this opportunity to show home builders how your company can illustrate what’s in it for them.
For questions about exhibiting, contact Tracie Garrett, Director of Exhibitor Services, at 1-800-662-7129 or email@example.com.
NOTE: Exhibitor information is provided solely for the use of attendees to search for products and services offered by exhibiting companies. Use of this information for solicitation purposes of any kind, by anyone other than a registered attendee, is strictly prohibited.