Get Ready To Exhibit
General Services Contractor
National Expo has been selected as the general services contractor.
DOWNLOAD CLIENT INFORMATION BROCHURE
National Expo’s products and services will be available for online ordering. The Exhibitor Kit is now available. If you have not received an email from National Expo with your access information, you may contact them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (217) 636-8178.
If you have any questions, need additional assistance or would like a copy of the service kit emailed to you prior to receiving your ordering instructions, please contact us at email@example.com or call at (217) 636-8178.
Must arrive by Friday, October 6, 2017
On-site shipments cannot arrive before Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Company Name, Booth Number
21st Century Building Expo – National Expo
c/o Charlotte Convention Center, Hall C
501 South College Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
Back Drape: Blue/White/Lime Green
Side Drape: Black
Aisle Carpet Color: Black
Booth Package: 10’x 10’ Charcoal Carpet, One ID Sign With Company Name & Booth Number
Important Dates / Deadlines
- Non Official Exhibitor Appointed Contractor : Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- National Expo Advanced Order Deadline: Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- Advance Freight Deadline: (without surcharge) Friday, October 6, 2017
- Exhibitor Setup: Wednesday, October 11, 2017; 8:00 AM — 4:00 PM
- Exhibitor Move-Out: Friday, October 13, 2017; 2:30 PM — 8:00 PM
- Freight Re-Route Time: Friday, October 13, 2017 — 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 11, 2017: 4:30 PM—7:00 PM for the Kick-Off Celebration (The Expo Floor is open during this time.)
- Thursday, October 12, 2017: 10:00 AM — 4:00 PM
- Friday, October 13, 2017: 9:30 AM — 2:00 PM
Electrical & Internet Purchases
All electrical and internet purchases must be made through Smart City via this link.
Expo Tracker Lead Retrieval takes advantage of the latest mobile technology to provide a cost effective, efficient and easy to use system. Our professional staff is available on-site for support and assistance during all setup and show hours. Advance rates ends September 13, 2017. Download Lead Retrieval Form
Register your booth personnel in advance so badges are ready to print as soon as exhibitors arrive at the registration check-in desk. Be sure to update your exhibitor profile on the floor plan and add show specials and press releases before the show as well.
We’ve compiled several articles on the Resources Page that will help you make the most out of your visit at the 21st Century Building Expo & Conference. We hope you find these tips useful.